Door Right Side
Fastening the hinges to the sample doors
- 1) Set the sample door face down on a clean surface.
- 2) Find the hinge with the longer pin, place it on the top corner of the sample door.
- 3) The hinge with the shorter pin is in intended to mount to the bottom of the sample door.
- 4) When the hinges are in place, mark with a pencil where to drill the pilot holes, if applied to sample doors with a solid wood rail, follow Step 5
- 5) Use a very thin drill bit to create a pilot hole, this will prevent the wood from splitting.’
- 6) Use supplied small screws to mount the hinges to the sample doors.
Mounting the rails
to the wall
- 1) Start by placing the lower rail against the wall (facing inward) Use level to make sure it is straight. Next, assure that you have a beam behind the sheetrock or display unit.
- 2) Mount the Bottom rail with drywall screws and use the supplied washers to prevent screw overdrive.
- 3) Place one sample door with hinges attached to measure height for top rail placement.
- 4) Add approx 1/2” to clear the bottom pin for easy removal of sample doors.
- 5) Mount top Rail in position and start placing your samples on the display.